Howdy stranger, and…
Welcome to yetieater’s hovel!
where the drinks are always reasonably-priced!
I’m not sure how you found your way here, but I’m always curious what brings people around these parts…
You are now at square one. The hovel runs deep, and you’re bound to find surprises as you explore.
I stream many parts of my life in order to better document my existence.
I won’t bore you with too many details – you can learn more about me if you’re curious, but I will share my goals with you here:
- Reduce takeoff speed
- Sell inventory
- Increase velocity
- Grease the groove
- Take flight
- I am sitting on enough points and miles to redeem for a round-the-world business-class itinerary, and I can’t wait to take the show on the road!
- Fly 1,000,000 revenue miles with United Airlines
- I’ve flown 162,821 miles so far!
I’ve got big, hairy, audacious goals 🙂
While you’re here, be sure to sign the guestbook below. Just be aware that I’ll know your IP address, so keep it clean down there!
Note: I am not affiliated with the user “yetieater” on Instagram, Reddit, or Xbox Live.
- Updating the ECUsFollowing my brake overhaul, I decided to turn my attention to other matters while waiting for parts to arrive for revisiting the brakes and performing a long-overdue coolant flush I followed Bali’s thread on E46Fanatics, Need a DME or EGS flash update? … Continue reading Updating the ECUs
- Daisy Powerline 880 Accuracy Testing with BBsI took my Daisy Powerline 880 (Amazon.com) outside with some BBs to sight in my Daisy 4×15 scope (Amazon.com), simultaneously testing out my new pellet trap. I set the target approximately 15 feet from my position, and got to work After five … Continue reading Daisy Powerline 880 Accuracy Testing with BBs
- TORQ Snubby EQP402 ReviewI ordered a TORQ Snubby ($39.99 Chemical Guys, Amazon) on May 9, 2021, paying $36.19 ATAX on Amazon for a used copy that was listed in good condition. I had been looking for a short pressure washer gun, and had seen the … Continue reading TORQ Snubby EQP402 Review
- Troubleshooting Skippy on Atomos Ninja VI took receipt of my Atomos Ninja V (Adorama, Amazon) on October 6 that I might record 10-bit 4K DCI 30 4:2:2 out of my Fujifilm X100V (Adorama, Amazon), pairing it with a 1TB Team Group SSD, and encountered Skippy. On October … Continue reading Troubleshooting Skippy on Atomos Ninja V
- Thank you to TokenEngineerfor sending me your old PC components, which I’ve deployed as my workstation and streaming machine! Intel Core i7-7700KGigabyte GA-H270M-DS3H16GBNVIDIA RTX 2060 Founders Edition Intel Core i5-4430ASUS H81M-A16GB