Welcome to yetieater’s hovel!
where the drinks are always reasonably-priced!
I’m not sure how you found your way here, but I’m always curious what brings people around these parts…
You are now at square one. The hovel runs deep, and you’re bound to find surprises as you explore.
I stream many parts of my life in order to better document my existence.
I won’t bore you with too many details – you can learn more about me if you’re curious, but I will share my goals with you here:
- Reduce takeoff speed
- Sell inventory
- Increase velocity
- Grease the groove
- Take flight
- I am sitting on enough points and miles to redeem for a round-the-world business-class itinerary, and I can’t wait to take the show on the road!
I’ve got big, hairy, audacious goals 🙂
While you’re here, be sure to sign the guestbook below. Just be aware that I’ll know your IP address, so keep it clean down there!
Note: I am not affiliated with the user “yetieater” on Instagram, Reddit, or Xbox Live.
- Shadowbanned on Twitch?It appears I may be shadowbanned on Twitch artificialintelligence brought this to my attention towards the end of the session on Thursday, July 30, 2020, at 4:52PM. He noticed that my channel wasn’t appearing on his Followed Channels sidebar, and it wasn’t … Continue reading Shadowbanned on Twitch?
- Suspended on TwitterYesterday afternoon, I discovered my Twitter accounts had been suspended Twitter claims, “[when] we permanently suspend an account, we notify people that they have been suspended for abuse violations, and explain which policy or policies they have violated and which content was … Continue reading Suspended on Twitter
- Protected: Looking Back on the Past YearThere is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- In Memory of Maria RosasAbel reached out to me asking if I’d be able to contribute to his fundraising efforts: his family recently suffered the tragic loss of his grandmother, and he’s raising money to help defray funeral expenses I spoke with him to get a … Continue reading In Memory of Maria Rosas
- 20190926 – 20191001 San Diego for TwitchConPaul and I left Houston for San Diego on Thursday, September 26 aboard Spirit Airlines flight NK619 with everything we needed to take the show on the road. We returned with just a few artifacts to prove we were there. This is … Continue reading 20190926 – 20191001 San Diego for TwitchCon